CDW and UpCurve Cloud: A Match Made in Heaven
CDW and UpCurve Cloud team up for low cost and lucrative Google sales and support.
CDW Corporation is a North American provider of technology products and services for business, government and education, leader in technology solutions.
CDW has the Customers
- Supporting 250,000 organizations in business, government, education, and healthcare
- Generating $10.8 billion in net sales in 2013
- Meeting a growing demand for Google products like G Suite
- UpCurve Cloud has the Know-How
- An international leader in Google G Suite migrations
Google’s largest and highest rated small business partner
- Completed over 5000 cloud implementations
- Meets CDW’s stringent requirements for customer service and technology support
“Customer demand for G Suite by Google Cloud is growing and that’s where UpCurve Cloud comes in. They make the migration process extremely simple – handling everything from cost estimates to final deployment – so we don’t have to deploy new and expensive support practices.”
Business Development, CDW
So They Teamed Up – To Deliver Robust Google G Suite Sales and Service
- Seamless UpCurve Cloud support
- CDW refers customers requiring G Suite migration and other services
UpCurve Cloud handles the entire process – cost quotation, statement of work, implementation, etc.
High customer satisfaction and loyalty
Easy to use, steady license renewals, no cancellations
- CDW customers get the high-quality service from UpCurve cloud that they’ve come to expect from CDW
- CDW avoids in-house investments in cost and staffing required for G Suite migration and other advanced support
- Google is emerging as a highly sustainable, profitable, and growing sales channel for CDW